Volunteer for MOSH
MOSH relies on the dedication, commitment and passion of the volunteers who make our work in suicide prevention possible.
If you would like to make a difference in our community we have several vacancies for volunteers with a great work ethic and a willingness to learn.
* Shop Assistant in our Op-Shops – Job description
* House Manager – Job description
*Team Leader Administration - Job Description
*Shop Team Leader - Job Description
*Administration Officer - Job Description
*Activity Team Leader - Job Description
*Team Leader Activity Listener - Job Description
*Active Listeners - Job Description
Do you need hours to meet Centrelink requirements?
MOSH is registered with Centrelink so it may be possible for you to volunteer with us and qualify for your 15 hours community volunteering.
All volunteers are required to attend a Volunteer Information Session so you can decide if MOSH is right for you.
To book into an upcoming session contact our Volunteer Manager – on 8443 8369 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All volunteers will need to provide a current clean police check prior to commencing duties
- All volunteers are required to undertake minimum training required for the role i.e. manual handling, WHS (work, health & safety) and any other training in consultation with the Volunteer Manager
- MOSH relies completely on donations and fundraising to pay for our services. Every volunteer is asked to support our fundraising when you can.